Configuration of the SAP's ACR solution for SAP HANA
The 'Advanced Compliance Reporting' (ACR) service enables you to configure, generate, analyze, and electronically submit statutory reports that contain indirect taxes, such as value-added tax. The tax computations in these reports following government's guidelines. Statutory reports contain transactional data in legally defined formats. The feature generates tax reports in legally defined formats such as PDF, XML, and JSON and contains correction reports to rectify errors in submitted reports. You can analyze report output data for generated reports based on various dimensions and measures.
KGT provides SAP HANA configuring support for ACR to generate and submit statutory reports that comply with government guidelines. We work closely with the SAP product team based in San Jose, California, due to our SAP tax expertise.
SAP Localization Hub, an advanced compliance reporting service and comes with the following applications:
- Configure Source Systems helps you define source systems from which data must be replicated.
- Configure Reports enables you to configure reports and set their validity, reporting activities, user authorization, and periodicity.
- Collect Report Data enables you to copy data using Microsoft Excel templates and APIs.
- Run Advanced Compliance Reports allows you to generate reports and submit them to the government.
- Configure Report Communication will enable you to configure report submission units for online report submission.
- Report Communication Logs will enable you to view report submission logs.
The following figure shows the high-level architecture of the service: