KGT follows its legal obligations strictly.
In the agreements closed with its multinational customers, clauses apply that prohibit the use of client trade names, trademarks (logos), press releases, advertisements, sales literature, or otherwise. Below an extract of a standard agreement that contains the prohibit clause:
"Prohibition on use of Client trade names or trademarks: Supplier shall not have (nor shall the supply of the Software or Support give Supplier) any right, title or interest in or to any of Client’ trade names or trademarks. Supplier shall not use any trademark, trade name or other indication in relation to this Agreement or publicly make any reference to Client, whether in press releases, advertisements, sales literature or otherwise"
Based on the above, we can only describe our customers and bring you in contact with them as a reference during vendor selection. All our customers are multinationals with strict IT policies. Below a sample of our client base that has installed our SAP add-on solutions.
- Client is an American multinational confectionery, food, holding and beverage and snack food company based in Chicago, Illinois. Client has an annual revenue of about $26 billion and operates in approximately 160 countries. It ranked No. 117 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
- Client is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven. Client was formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology, with other divisions being divested.
- Client is an American company involved in the distribution of research laboratory products, with over 1,200,000 items to more than 250,000 customers in North America and Europe. The U.S. division is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States. Client ranked #91 in 2006, and #77 in 2005, in Forbes list of largest American private companies. Suppliers include Applied Scientific, 3B Scientific Duracell, Kimberly-Clark, Bel-Art Products, and Welch Allyn. Client primarily serves the government, biotechnology, life science, education, electronics and pharmaceutical sectors. In 2010, the company maintained operations in 25 countries and processed approximately 50,000 order lines daily from a logistical network, which includes 25 strategically located distribution centers.
- Client is a publicly traded Analytical Laboratory instrument and software company headquartered in Milford, Massachusetts, United States. The company employs more than 7,500 people, with manufacturing facilities located in Milford, Taunton, Massachusetts; Wexford, Ireland; Wilmslow, around 13 miles south of Manchester, England; and contract manufacturing in Singapore. Client has sites in Frankfurt, in Germany and in Japan.
- Client is a global pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Petah Tikva, Israel. It specializes primarily in generic drugs, but other business interests include active pharmaceutical ingredients and, to a lesser extent, proprietary pharmaceuticals. It is the largest generic drug manufacturer in the world and one of the 15 largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Client's facilities are located in Israel, North America, Europe, Australia, and South America. Client shares are listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. The company is a member of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA).
- Client, headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States is an American provider of specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. Client has annual revenues of $2.4 billion, operations in 40 countries, and more than 12,000 employees. By 2011, the company had substantially realigned to focus on its current business as a medical-device manufacturer, having undergone several years of active acquisitions and divestitures.
- Client is a Dutch multinational lighting corporation formed in 2016 as a result of the spin-off of the lighting division. The company manufactures electric lights and light fixtures for consumers, professionals and the IoT. In 2018, Client changed its name.
- Client is a lighting company that develops, manufactures, and distributes LEDs, light bulbs, and related products for automotive lighting, general lighting, and specialty lighting. Client operates as a private company, having funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management.
- Client is a Japanese multinational automaker based in Japan. In 2015, Client produced 1.5 million vehicles for global sales, the majority of which (nearly 1 million) were produced in the company's Japanese plants, with the remainder coming from a variety of other plants worldwide. In 2015, Client was the fifteenth largest automaker by production worldwide.
- Client is a British technology company established in the United Kingdom in 1991. It designs and manufactures household appliances such as vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, hand dryers, bladeless fans, heaters, hair dryers, and lights. As of February 2018, Client had more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
- Client is a Swiss manufacturer of watches and jewellery. The company was founded in 1983 by a merger to move to manufacturing quartz-crystal watches to resolve the quartz crisis threatening the traditional Swiss watchmaking industry. The Swatch Group employs about 36,000 people in 50 countries. In 2016, net sales were 7.533 billion Swiss francs (CHF).
- Client is a member of the Aalberts N.V. and have since 1956 been involved in the development, production and sale of high-quality components for use in HVAC systems. In more than 70 countries we offer successful, innovative solutions for residential and commercial buildings and sustainable energy. With over 16,000 employees, Aalberts operates approximately 70 business locations and 80 service locations with activities in over 50 countries.